Posted July 7th, 2023
This workout is a fun HIIT (Cardio + Strength) Tabata workout.
Tabata we perform 2 exercises per circuit – each for 20 seconds each with a 10 second break. Repeat each 4 x for a 4 min circuit.
Workout tip: With a short active work time – try to push yourself a little bit – but remember form is always top priority. Go deeper into your squats and lunges, add extra weight or speed up the movement if your form is good.
- Squat to knee drive + single arm press (switch after two rounds)
- Jump lunges curl + press
- Reverse lunge twist + punch (switch after two rounds)
- High knees x 4 + 2 tap downs
- Cross Planks
- Pop up Presses
- Bent over rows + tricep kick backs
- Pop down presses
- Forward hop & back bicep curls
- Shuffle fwd high knees back